Saturday, July 12, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!!


Friday night Drew had tickets to the Owlz game so we called up our friends, Gary and Nikki, and asked them to go with us. We had a pretty good time, though I am not sure how much of the game Nikki and I really saw. Between us talking and trying to care for our little girls we didn't really see much. We had the perfect seats, we were right behind home plate and covered from the sun the whole game. That night the announcer was Collin Raye, though I did not believe Drew when he told me that. The announcers box was right behind us and I looked back at this scruffy looking man who resembled Collin Raye but was 20-30 lbs. heavier, but sure enough it was him and before I realized it, too late for a picture. Nikki and I also ended up going to different seats after being scolded and given a lecture to by the lady in front of us, apparently Rylie was beating her up. She kept elbowing this lady in the back and the lady was even kind enough to show us an example by elbowing her own husband just to show us what it looked like. Whatever lady, I am sure Rylie was really just digging into your back. But we were nice enough just to move and avoid any further frustration on her behalf.

We had parking passes too so we just met up with our friends in the parking lot. When our little girls got out, to much surprise, they were both dressed the same way. Exactly the same way, we thought it was too cute to pass up on a picture moment. Great minds think alike I guess.


Here are our little angels, Maci and Rylie, just trying to be patient with us. They kept themselves entertained and they were actually really good. They were not too fond of the Owl, "Hoot" so no pictures of them together.


Here is about the only picture we actually took of the game thanks to Nate, he loves taking pictures with the camera and this is what he took, not too bad.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Corry's said...

Looks fun. Hey I noticed that Rylie has cute hair (and she lets you do it) so I have a great blog that is all about girl hairstyles. It is shedoeshair.blogspot.com. Breanna won't let me do her hair cute anymore but you still have a chance with Rylie so check it out. You might find some cute ideas.

Chelsi said...

Owlz games are always fun! I can't believe the outfit thing!