So tonight we had a presidency meeting at my house and it got off to quite the start. When Tandy and Cora showed up police sirens were going like crazy down the street. Tandy said, "lets go follow them and see where they are going." So we really do go hop in her car and follow in the direction they were going. We thought everyone else had the same idea too since we were in a long line of cars going down to the river bottoms. When everyone kind of dispersed we turned around and decided that those cars had lead us astray. We then went towards main street and then turned around again and went back towards our homes and saw the sight of our lives, THIS
a big fat NOTHING!!! We just thought we would have an exciting adventure, but not so much.




3 comments:
I still hate that picture. We try to make it fun, right!
Ok so we never whipped out the camera and chased ambulances when I was in...that sounds like fun!!!
At least it was more exciting then any church meeting I've attended! That is lol funny!
Post a Comment